Clothing Drop-Off Days
All of those clothes sitting in the back of your closet that you haven't worn for months could help you finance your new favorite pieces!
At Dressed by Danielle, we allow women to drop off clothing they no longer wear or want in exchange for store credit. The amount of credit we can offer is determined by the quantity, quality, brands, and styles of items you bring.
Drop-Off Day Process and Policies:
- You may only drop off items during the designated drop off days: every Sunday from 11:00 - 17:00 at Ben Yehuda 64.
- On these days, there will be a bin inside the shop where you should leave your bag of clothes and a short form to fill out. You can access the form by scanning the QR code attached to the bin or you may fill out a physical form and leave it on your drop-off bag.
- You should expect to get an email within 4 business days of dropping off your clothes, letting you know how much credit we can offer you.
- You may only drop off clothing one time per month.
- Any items we do not accept will be donated. We donate to several charities that we trust, so you can ensure that the pieces we won’t accept will go to a good place!
- Each time you drop off, you can earn up to ₪200 credit that never expires and can be used during Private Shopping Sessions or Open-Door Days.
- Drop offs are not accepted during Communal Shopping Sessions or Standard Shopping Sessions. However, you may bring in clothes to exchange for store credit during a Premium Shopping Session. During a Premium Shopping Session, each shopper may bring clothes and receive up to ₪200 in store credit.
- Credit may not be used as the security deposit for booking Private Shopping Sessions.
- Credit is non transferrable, although you may drop off clothing under someone else's name!
Items we don’t typically accept:
- High heels
- Underwear and used socks (we do take bras, though!)
- Heavy winter coats (only during summer)
Have some clothing that is flawed beyond repair?
We try our best to accept almost everything that customers drop off. We are currently developing our next Upcycled Collection in which we take items that are ripped, stained, or simply out of style and rework them into new, one-of-a-kind pieces. With this collection in mind, we may even be able to accept some of the flawed items you bring in and whatever we don't take, we ensure gets donated to people in need or properly recycled.